Teaching jobs - join a quality university teaching team
Teach at the uni where tradition takes a back seat
The Faculty of Business and Economics is one of Australia's leading learning and teaching institutions. Our teachers routinely win awards and grants, our methods and curriculum are informed by the latest learning and teaching research, and it's all very industry focussed — built on 'real world' experience. The only thing that's missing is you!
The only thing that's missing is you!
Join Macquarie's Faculty of Business and Economics, and you'll be joining a world-class university teaching team, with meaningful staff support, attractive salary packages and research incentives, and, of course, one of Australia's most beautiful, relaxed campuses.
For you, this means…
- An attractive salary package with benefits for all academic jobs.
- Research incentive scheme.
- A contemporary curriculum, informed by the latest research.
- You will have sufficient time for research activities, and writing books and academic papers.
- Sessional university teaching work available.
- Opportunities to work overseas: we have operations in Hong Kong and Beijing.
- Industry-led learning. We receive regular advice from our Industry Advisory Board (leading business figures from key industry sectors).
- Innovative peers who have won university teaching awards and grants, at both state and national levels, and who have hands-on commercial experience.
- Modern university teaching spaces, high-tech learning and teaching facilities, beautiful campus.
- New Library — the most up-to-date and technologically advanced library of any university in Australia.
- Our Learning Excellence and Development Scheme encourages our staff to constantly research the best learning and teaching practices.
- Opportunity to salary sacrifice the cost of:
- membership in a new sports and aquatic centre
- child care
How to apply for academic jobs
- To view and apply for currently available jobs with Macquarie University, please visit our Job Opportunities: http://jobs.mq.edu.au/cw/en/listing/
- Applications for casual lecturing and tutoring positions within the faculty are accepted through an expression of interest (EOI) advertisement. The EOI period is open once annually, around September-October. If you would like to be notified of the next EOI, please contact Linda Carlaw
- More on research http://www.businessandeconomics.mq.edu.au/research