Professional Accreditation improves your career prospects significantly. The following postgraduate courses are recognised by key industry bodies, so you graduate with more than just a piece of paper:
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) has accredited both the Bachelor of Commerce with Accounting and Bachelor of Accounting. The ACCA is the global body for professional accountants and supports 162,000 members and 426,000 students in 173 countries.
- The Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) has accredited our Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Human Resources. The Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) is the national association representing human resource and people management professionals.
- The Australian Marketing Institute has accredited our Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Marketing. The Australian Marketing Institute is the professional association for marketers and academics.
- The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) has accredited Macquarie's Bachelor of Applied Finance and the Master of Applied Finance. ASIC is Australia’s corporate, markets and financial services regulator.
- The Institute of Actuaries Australia (IAA) has accredited our Bachelor of Actuarial Studies, our Master of Actuarial Practice & our Master of Commerce in Actuarial Studies. The IAA is the sole professional body for actuaries in Australia.
- CPA Australia has accredited our Bachelor of Commerce - Professional Accounting & our Master of Accounting (Professional), as well as our Master of Accounting (CPA Extension). CPA Australia is one of the world's largest accounting bodies with a membership of more than 139,000 finance, accounting and business professionals across the globe.
- Chartered Accountants Australia, New Zealand has accredited our Bachelor of Commerce - Professional Accounting & our our Master of Accounting (Professional) and our Master of Accounting (CPA Extension). Chartered Accountants Australia, New Zealand is the professional body for Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand and members operating throughout the world.
- The Institute of Public Accountants (IPA) has accredited our Bachelor of Commerce - Professional Accounting. The Institute of Public Accountants (IPA) is a professional organisation for accountants recognised for their practical, hands-on skills and a broad understanding of the total business environment.
- The Professional Risk Managers' International Association (PRMIA) has accredited Macquarie's Master of Applied Finance. PRMIA is dedicated to providing resources, networking, and thought leadership to help our members achieve the highest standards from the cradle to the pinnacle of their careers.
- The Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) Association has signed an Education Partnership with the Applied Finance Centre for the Master of Applied Finance.
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants has allowed the maximum exemption status for graduates to undertake the CIMA final unit and become CIMA members with the Master of Advanced Professional Accounting.
Explore our postgraduate courses and degrees
We offer postgrad courses in some of the most exciting and topical areas of business and economics.
Our areas of postgraduate study include: