Business and community
The Faculty of Business and Economics at Macquarie University is one of the foremost business schools in Australia. It is a specialist faculty with an international intake and a diverse cohort.
Our strengths lie in research and teaching which span across disciplines such as:
- actuarial studies
- commercial law
- management and marketing.
- Collaborate with leading Australian business academics, and be one step ahead in your industry.
- Gain access to talented students and tomorrow’s leaders through our internship/work experience opportunities
- Improve your organisations international perspective
- Develop links with the global business community
- Your organisation will be recognised for involvement in higher education.
Our success stories
Add your organisation to our growing number of success stories. We partner with: