- Faculty Home
- Our courses
- Research Training Pathway
- PhD & Research Degrees
- Our Research
- Current Students
- MQC Transition
- News and events
- Business and Community
- How can you be involved?
- Areas of Expertise
- Doing Business In India
- Chair in Financial Literacy
- Industry Advisory Board
- Thought Leadership
- Australia China Collaboration
- ASMI Partnership
- Departments & Centres
- About Us
- Contact Us
You are here:
Troy Roderick is the Head of Diversity & Inclusion at Telstra, with reach into customer, community and HR practice.
Troy has previously held a range of senior roles in organisations, across a variety of industry sectors.
- Member of the Diversity Council of Australia Research Committee
- Executive Committee of the NSW EEO Practitioners' Association
- Trustee of the Committee for Economic Development of Australia
- Member of the global Expert Community of Catalyst's Research Centre for Corporate Practice.
- 2010 Catalyst Award for Gender Diversity,
- 2011 Australian HR Award for Best Workplace Diversity Strategy,
- 2012 Australian HR Institute Awards for:
- Gender Equity (Winner),
- HR Champion (Winner),
- Disability Employment (Finalist)
- 2013 Australian HR Institute Award for LGBTI Inclusion (Finalist).