- Title: Mr
- Position: Associate Lecturer - Department of Economics
- Qualifications: Bachelor of Arts (Economics), University of New South Wales; Master of Commerce, University of New South Wales
Areas of Expertise
- East Asian economies
- Development economics
- Economics of technological change
- Master of Commerce: Economics (University of New South Wales)
- Bachelor of Arts: Economics (University of New South Wales)
- Freedman, C, A. Blair and A. Vicary (2007), "Tried by One's Peers: How Effective are Open Systems in Academia?", International Journal of Knowledge, Culture and Change Management, 7(1): 107-114.
- Freedman, C. and A. Blair (2007), "If Corporate Governance is the Answer, What is the Question? The Illusory Relation between Structural Solutions and Japanese Deflation", The Economics and Labour Relations Review, 17(2): 25-35.
- Blair, A. and C. Freedman (2004), "Are Japanese Multinationals Different? Technology Transfer in the Asian Region", in R. Haak and D. Tachiki (eds.) Corporate Impact of Globalisation - Strategies and Organisation of Multinational Corporations in Asia-Pacific. Frankfurt: Luducium, pp. 141-166.