Ying (Cathy) Xu
- Title: Doctor
- Position: Lecturer - Department of Marketing and Management
- Qualifications: BS, MEcon (Renmin), MAppFin (MQ), PhD (UNSW)
- Nov 2013/Nov 2014 - Australia-China Council – Australian Studies Competitive Projects 2013 Tsinghua University (China) /Macquarie University (As host institution in Australia) 'Strategic corporate sustainable development: A cross-cultural comparison on antecedents and effects on businesses'. Dr ZR Duan, Prof YB Chen and Y. Xu (Australian collaborator and major contributor to the grant application). Grant awarded: (ACC) $ 5000.
- Gollan, P. J. and Xu, Y. (2014) 'Re-engagement with the employee participation debate: Beyond the case of contested and captured terrain'. Work, Employment and Society, Vol. 62, pp.1-13. (ABDC and ERA Ranking – A).
- Gollan, P. J., Kalfa, S. and Xu, Y. (2014) 'Strategic HRM and devolving HR to the line: Cochlear during the shift to lean manufacturing'. Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources Management. doi: 10.1111/1744-7941.12055
- Gollan, PJ., and Xu, Y. (2014) 'NER in Suncorp'. In Gollan, PJ. Kaufman, B., Taras, D. & Wilkinson, A. (eds.), Voice and Involvement at Work: Experience with Non-Union Representation, Routledge, New York.
- Gollan, PJ., Patmore, G., and Xu, Y. (2014), 'Voice regulation in the US and Australia'. In Wilkinson, A., Dundon, T., Donaghey, J. and Freeman, R. (eds.), Handbook of Research on Employee Voice, Edward Elgar, London.
- Gollan, PJ., and Xu, Y. (2014), 'Fostering corporate sustainability: Integrative and dynamic approaches to sustainable HRM' in Zink, K., Harry, W. and Ehnert, I. (eds.) Managing Human Resources Sustainability, Springer (Publishing), Heidelberg, London, New York.
- Xu, Y. and Morrison, PD. (2011), 'Environmental marketing strategy and business performance: A replication with extension'. Australia and New Zealand Marketing Academy Conference (ANZMAC), Perth, Australia.
- Xu, Y. and Morrison, PD. (2008), 'A taxonomy of firms sustainable development'. Australia and New Zealand Marketing Academy Conference (ANZMAC), Sydney, Australia.
- Xu, Y. and Morrison, PD. (2005), 'Sustainable product development and business performance: A product life cycle approach'. Australia and New Zealand Marketing Academy Conference (ANZMAC), Perth, Australia.
Parkes, L., Lanford, P., Gollan PJ. and Xu, Y. (2013)'Centre stage: Giving employees a voice can boost engagement and productivity'.HR Monthly, Australian Human Resources Institute, August.