Garritt Van Dyk
- Position: Adjunct Lecturer - Department of Accounting and Corporate Governance
- Unit Name: ACCG851: Business Law
- PhD Candidate: (University of Sydney)
- Chocolate: A Professional Approach: (TAFE NSW)
- Certificate IV in Small Business Enterprise Management: (TAFE NSW)
- Specialty Courses: Buffets froids, Plats cuisinés, Desserts chaud et froid sur l’assiette: (École Lenôtre)
- February 2005 – “Art in the Boardroom: Questioning the Ethics of Corporate Collecting Practices”, Co-authored for conference on Corporate Social Responsibility, Udaipur, India.
- February 2005 – television appearance – “Girls Night Out” cooking show, taped live, Manchester, Vermont, USA.