- Position: Adjunct Lecturer - Department of Marketing and Management
- Unit Name:
MKTG101: Marketing Fundamentals
I have over 25 years of exceptional senior experience gained from working full time and in a consultant capacity to a number of blue chip organisations across a number of industries both domestic and international.
My skill set is quite unique as it spans financial planning, financial distribution and sales, strategy development and implementation, general management, brand marketing, e-commerce, direct marketing, training, publishing, media and sales.
Underpinning these skills is a highly developed entrepreneurial nature focused on delivering outstanding results.
Having now divested my interests in three ventures (to which I personally established, grew and managed over 10 years) I am now seeking to offer my superior entrepreneurial skills to a progressive organization looking for a results driven, highly creative senior executive.
- Bachelor of Economics: (Macquarie University)
- International Marketing Certificate: (AGSM)
- Diploma of Financial Services: ()
- Certificate IV in Mortgage Broking: ()