- Position: Adjunct Lecturer - Department of Marketing and Management
- Unit Name:
FBE204: Learning and Teaching in Business
- Australian Postgraduate Award with The University of Sydney
- Runner up - International Award for Excellence in the area of knowledge, culture and change in organisations with International Journal of Knowledge, Culture and Change Management
- PhD in Education: (The University of Sydney)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Research Methods: (Macquarie University)
- Master of Applied Linguistics: Literacy (Macquarie University)
- Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA): (Australian College of English)
- Rochecouste, J., Oliver, R., Davies, M., Murray, D., Tindale, J., Moore, S., Bernat, E. Golebiowski, Z. (2008). Addressing the on-going English language growth of international students. Carrick Institute for Learning and Teaching in Higher Education/ALTC, $219K.
- Davis, E, Wenderoth, P., Evans, E., Cable, D., Tindale, J. and Mead, S. (2006-2007). Learning through participation: Collaboration, internationalisation and generic graduate attributes. Macquarie University Flagship Grant Scheme, $47K.
- Davis, E, Burns, A., Evans, E., Cable, D., Tindale, J. and Mead, S. (2005-2006). Language for Professional Communication in Accounting: Collaborative Action Research Project. Macquarie University Flagship Grant Scheme, $48K.
- 2008-2010 Senior Researcher, Centre for Macquarie English and Department of Linguistics research project ('English Language Teaching for Career Communication'), Macquarie University.
- 2008-2010 Member of Project Team, Carrick Institute for Learning and Teaching in Higher Education/ALTC Competitive Grant project ('Addressing the on-going English language growth of international students'), Monash University, Edith Cowan University, University of Melbourne, Macquarie University, Deakin University: Addressing the on-going English language growth of international students.
- 2006-2007 Senior Researcher and member of Project Team, Macquarie University Flagship Grant research project, Department of Accounting and Finance and NCELTR: Learning through participation.
- 2005-2006 Senior Researcher and member of Project Team, Macquarie University Flagship Grant research project, Department of Accounting and Finance and NCELTR: Language for Professional Communication in Accounting collaborative action research project.
- 2005-2006 Member of Steering Committee, Macquarie University Strategic Curriculum Development Research Grant project, Department of Business Law: Investigation, integration and implementation of generic skills within the business law curriculum.
- 2004 Member of Project Team, Macquarie University Teaching Development Grant research project, NCELTR: More than just information: Presentations with a purpose.
Seconded to write a literature review for an Adult Migrant Education Program (AMEP) research project: Beyond proficiency and competency: Describing the educational outcomes of the AMEP.
- 2003 Member of Project Team, Macquarie University Strategic Curriculum Development Research Grant project, NCELTR: Some critical problems concerning the governance, development and implementation of assessment in the upper intermediate level of an academic English curriculum.