- Title: Mr
- Position: Adjunct Lecturer - Department of Marketing and Management
- Unit Name:
- MKTG306: E-Marketing
- BUS800: Electronic Commerce Strategy
- MKTG804: E-Business Marketing
- MKTG811: Brand Management
- Qualifications: B.Com (NSW) and MBA (UTS)
An experienced senior Sales and Marketing Executive and Lecturer with a skill for startup and operational transformations of fast moving and volatile businesses.
I have worked in marketing, advertising and business development roles in the financial services sector, the food and beverage industries, and government – including companies such as Citibank, Westpac Banking Corporation, Advance Bank, Diageo, Fosters Group, George Patterson Bates, and MGSM.
My strength is in developing strong Strategic vision and seeing the medium to long term opportunities; combined with the ability to turn that vision into action and deliver measurable results enabled by gaining strong engagement from key stakeholders and staff.
Specialities: Sales & Marketing with focus on E-Marketing/ Customer Relationship Management/ Experience Marketing practices and Sales Effectiveness. Also harnessing the capabiltity of online information gathering and use, in search, social networking and digital channels to engage with customers.
I have has been teaching the E-Commerce Strategy and E-Business marketing courses at Macquarie University since February 2004
- Winner of the 2002 Moot Corp. Australia Business Plan Competition – Incubator Prize with
- The 1994 and 1995 Australian Marketing Institute award for Consumer Retail Marketing and NSW marketing award for excellence with
- M.B.A.: E-Business Management (University of Technology Sydney)
- Bachelor of Commerce: Marketing (University of NSW)
- Higher School Certificate: (The Scots College)