- Title: Dr.
- Position: Adjunct Lecturer - Department of Marketing and Management
- Unit Name:
- BBA350: Strategic Management
- HRM201: Workplace Relations
Dr Joe McIvor is a teacher and research assistant at Macquarie University.
Joe completed his PhD in Business at the University of Western Sydney. His doctoral research looked at the links between economic theory and the theory and practice of corporate social responsibility in a variety of contexts, and the limitations of markets in limiting corporate malfeasance and other negative social outcomes.
- Doctor of Philosophy: Business (University of Western Sydney)
- Bachelor of Business (Honours): (University of Western Sydney)
- Bachelor Business: (Hospitality Management) (University of Western Sydney)
- Higher School Certificate: (Sydney Boys High School)
- Markey, R., McIvor, J. and Wright, C.F. (2013) 'Bargaining for Sustainability: Environmental Clauses in Australian Collective Agreements', Paper presented at the Association of Industrial Relations Academics of Australia and New Zealand conference, Fremantle, 6 February