- Title: Doctor
- Position: Lecturer - Department of Accounting and Corporate Governance
- Qualifications: LLB (Hons), LLM (Rajshahi), LLM (International & Bus Law) (YNU Japan).
Areas of Expertise
- Business Law
- Corporations Law
- International Economic Law
- World Trade Organisation Law
- European Union Law
- Doctor of Philosophy: Law (Macquarie University)
- Master of Law (by Research): International and Business Law (Yokohama National University (YNU))
- Master of Law: Law (Rajshahi University)
- Bachelor of Law (Honours): Law (Rajshahi University)
- 'Determining a "Reasonable" Implementation Timeline for Developing Countries in WTO Disputes: An Appraisal of Special Treatment Commitments in the DSU Article 21.3(c) Arbitrations' (2013) 12 (1) The Law and Practice of International Courts and Tribunals (forthcoming).
- 'The TRIPS Patent Protection Provisions and Their Effects on Transferring Climate Change Technologies to LDCs and Poor Developing Countries: A Critical Appraisal' (2013) 3 (1) Asian Journal of International Law pp. 1-25.
- 'Looming Global Warming Induced Sea Rise and Transfer of Green Technology to LDCs: Challenges and Options for Submersible Bangladesh' (2010) 32 (12) European Intellectual Property Review 643.
- 'Market Access for LDCs under the Hong Kong Ministerial of the WTO: Outcomes for Bangladesh' (2006) 7(3) Journal of World Investment & Trade 383.
- 'Cyber-terrorism and Encryption Technology: A Technical and Legal Analysis' (2004) 27 Journal of the Institute of Bangladesh Studies 101.