- Position: Adjunct Lecturer - Department of Marketing and Management
- Unit Name: MKTG311: Brand Management
ProfileOver an extended career I have successfully held a variety of marketing positions in Packaged Goods/Grocery, Pharmaceutical, Training and Finance Industries and have also helped launch and successfully run a Marketing consulting business with a wide mix of clients and projects. After approximately 15 years of industry experience I worked for four years as both a tutor and lecturer of Marketing across a variety of subjects for the University of NSW. During this time I endeavoured to combine the theoretical aspects of Marketing with the practical aspects of working for industry. Subsequently I have worked on a casual but regular basis for the School of Marketing and Management at Charles Sturt University for the last 6 years as well as providing marketing consulting services to clients. Last year I combined working for 6 months in a consulting capacity as a Brand Manager for Ultraceuticals while continuing to work casually for the School of Marketing and Management at Charles Sturt University. My most recent projects were to provide qualitative marking for both Undergraduate and Masters Marketing courses and to develop a new course in Brand Management planned for introduction in 2008.
- Trained literacy Volunteer: (USA) - 1987, retrained through Meadowbank TAFE - 2000 with TAFE
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment: (The Securities Institute of Australia)
- Master of Commerce: Marketing (UNSW)
- Bachelor of Commerce: Marketing (UNSW)