- Position: Adjunct Lecturer - Department of Accounting and Corporate Governance
- Unit Name:
- ACCG908: CPA Strategic Management Accounting
- ACCG913: CPA Ethics and Governance
Patrick Gallagher FCPA FTIA MCom LLM is an adjunct staff member at Macquarie University where he is Unit Convener in the unit Ethics & Governance which is based on CPA Australia materials (of which Patrick is a key author). He was formerly an Associate Professor in the Law Faculties of UNSW and then UWS.
Patrick has been a director of various Ausaid Programs in Australia and China and of Australian companies. He has also acted as a consultant to private and government agencies in Australia and overseas.
Patrick has worked in the NFP sector and has been a voluntary worker for number of charities. He is also the sole Director of a specialist consulting company and in this capacity he provides practical advice on many aspects of governance, tax and risk.
- Fellow with Australian Society of CPAs
- Fellow with Taxation Institute of Australia
- Master of Laws: (University of Sydney)
- Master of Commerce: (UNSW)
- Bachelor of Commerce: Accounting (UNSW)
- Bachelor of Laws: (UNSW)
- Member (and Foundation President) of: Australasian Tax Teachers Association, Australia
- Co- Recipient of the “Justice Graham Hill Medal” of: Tax Teachers Association, Australia
- Founding Member of: ‘Hill’ GST Discussion Group, Australia