- Position: Adjunct Lecturer - Department of Marketing and Management
- Unit Name:
BBA111: Organisational Behaviour
I am a professional educator with thirty years of successful educational leadership, management and teaching experience in a variety of educational contexts in Australia and overseas. I hold a Masters Degree in Management, and possess sophisticated management and communication skills and a thorough understanding of management practice. I have six years experience teaching Economics and Management Subjects including Human Resources Management, Strategic Management and Organisational Behaviour at Tertiary level.
I am experienced in the teaching and the practice of Strategic Management, having been involved in a range of Strategic Initiatives in TAFE NSW and in NSW School Education as a leader and as a member of strategic groups.
- NSW Teachers Certificate with NSW Teachers
- NSIT* Facilitator Training with NSIT
- Master of Commerce: Human Resources Management and Development (University of Wollongong)
- Bachelor of Arts: Education, Geography, Economics (University of New England)
- Diploma of Teaching: (Sydney Teachers College)
- Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment: (Australia)