Research Seminars and Training
All Departments have a scheduled seminar series in which academics within the Faculty of Business and Economics as well as invited scholars present their current research. Attending seminars is an excellent way to be exposed to cutting edge research and to meet other academics within your respective field. Departmental research coordinators and supervisors will be able to provide information regarding seminars and will identify any specific research training units you may need to incorporate into your program.
- Department of Accounting and Corporate Governance Research Seminar Series
- Department of Applied Finance and Actuarial Studies Research Seminar Series
- Department of Marketing and Management Research Seminar Series
- Department of Economics Research Seminar Series
- Labour Management Studies Foundation Conferences and Seminars
The Macquarie Graduate School of Management (MGSM) also runs seminars, including their well-regarded Executive Breakfast Series. Further information can be found on theMGSM website.
The following training sessions may be offered during the academic year:
- Structural Equation Modeling,
- Thesis Formating,
- Partial Least Squares,
- Interview Skills,
- Survey Design,
- Multiple Regression,
- Binary Logistic Regression,
- Time Series Analysis,
- Stochastic Calculus,
- Eloquent Scholar,
- Presentation Skills,
- Choice Modelling,
- Conjoint Modelling,
- Cluster/Factor Analysis.
For training dates and bookings please see the HDR Calendar Important Dates.