News and Events
Recent News Items
- PwC Aspire to Lead-Women's Leadership Series
PwC is hosting a global webcast followed by an insightful panel discussion with some senior members of PwC across different lines of service.
- PwC Tax and Legal Info session
If you would like to learn more about career opportunities at PwC with a Law degree then please join us for an info session followed by networking over some drinks and canapes.
- Finsia Career Connect
Finsia is running it's Career Connect program again next month.
- Mentoring program for Masters of Commerce and Masters of International Business
Would you liketo be connected to business leaders and receive one-on-one mentoring from anindustry professional? The Faculty of Business & Economics is piloting amentoring program for postgraduate students in 2015.
- Conference Production Role - IQPC
We are currently on the look out for a Project manager who will specialize in researching market trends, developing commercial content, and project managing for the life cycle of each conference product.
- Sponsorship Sales Manager – IQPC Sydney
The Sponsorship Sales Manager will be responsible for developing new business relationships and securing sponsorship investment on our conferences.
- Graduate Sales Traineeship - IQPC
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading organisation that will offer ongoing training and growth to have a serious career in the b2b sales space.
- Legrand Buan awarded Outstanding new PAL Leader
Macquarie University's very own Legrand Buan was awarded the title of "Outstanding New Peer Assisted Learning (PAL) Leader" at this year's National Peer Assisted Study Session (PASS) Forum held at the University of Wollongong.
- Creativity Unlimited MOOC
- The Rhodes Scholarship 2016 New South Wales
- BUS304 International Business Tour
You can study BUS304 International Business Tour as an elective unit. It focuses on doing business in China and provides students with exciting opportunities to travel to China and learn how the country manages to achieve a high growth rate while the rest of the world is experiencing economic downturn.
- Japanese global conglomerate Hitachi delivers case study for PACE unit MKTG304
A close partnership between Macquarie University and Japanese global conglomerate Hitachi has seen representatives from Hitachi Australia come on campus and deliver inspiring guest presentations to Macquarie's final year marketing students
- Your In-Semester Grades – anywhere, anytime
You will now be able to see how you are going in ALL yourFBE units during semester.
- Traders of Macquarie University won 2014 iAwards
Teaching to have an impact on students' life is a challenging task. As online education progresses, the interaction that is available in the classroom must also be available to external students
- Student feedback - the results are in!
Our teaching gets positive student feedback
- Your In-Semester Grades – anywhere, anytime
Soon you will be able to see how you are going in ALL your FBE units during semester.
- Graduate Skills Workshop
“Prepare for the World of Work” - Saturday, September 28th
- Merit Scholars’ Graduate Skills workshop focusing on teamwork, ethics & sustainability
Be a part of this FREE workshop from Tuesday 17th September - Wednesday 18th September, Dunmore Lang College
- Improving Student Studies - Gradebook
Over the past 3 Sessions, the Faculty of Business and Economics has been trialing 'Gradebook', a new way to record and track students' results. Gradebook is allowing students to receive timely feedback and ongoing information about their performance in a unit.
- Executive in Residence
Department of Marketing and Management new initiative brings 'real world' expertise.
- Taylor Anderton - Deutsche Bank Scholarship Winner 2013
Congratulations to Taylor Anderton, the 2013 winner of the Deutsche Bank Scholarship in Actuarial Studies!
- MQ Student Wins PM's Award
Congratulations to Maggie Lee
- CPA Big Break
Our accounting students get their CPA big break
- Our new degree, the Bachelor of Marketing and Media wins praise
Our innovative degree wins high praise
- Melissa Airs awarded Honours Writing Fellowship
Melissa's cutting edge research wins award
- Internships: The benefits for your business
Interns: Bringing fresh ideas to the workplace
- Innovative Youth Challenge
Our students mentoring tomorrow's leaders
- Bachelor of Marketing Accreditation
Marketing degree accredited
- The Macquarie connection
A family's success and the Macquarie connection
- Creating Connections
Internships launching careers
- In the fast lane: an internship success story
Nicola’s journey from Macquarie to the V8’s
- Multicultural Marketing Event
Dr. Cynthia Webster discussed the experiences multicultural consumers face.
- GlaxoSmithKline Internship
On the job learning for Macquarie students to get real world experience.
- Benefits of Energy Efficiency
A new project to help accountants better measure and report on energy efficiency.
- Partners in Finance Centre
Macquarie University joins the new Centre for International Finance and Regulation
- Industry Based Learning
Australian healthcare business to benefit from Macquarie University partnership