Your feedback on our teaching services
As part of our commitment to you, we're continuously looking for ways to improve our teaching services. We want you to graduate, knowing that your degree will help you land the job of your dreams!
In June 2012, we asked for your feedback on:
- quality of our teaching methods
- our grading standards
- the assessments you completed
- and the feedback you received.
Thanks for your valuable feedback – all of which we will look to incorporate into our teaching units in the near future.
The results have just been released this month.
80% of you believed that:
- what you had studied has helped you to become work ready
- you were challenged intellectually
- you were not over-worked
- your teaching sessions were engaging
- and that your subjects were well organised.
Our next student survey will be open for your feedback soon. We strongly encourage you to participate, so that we can continue to improve our teaching service!
- $1000 Research Scholarships
The faculty of Business and Economics and Macquarie Sustainability are seeking 3rd year, masters or PhD students to develop case studies as part of a research project.
- Career Opportunities with KPMG China
KPMG China is continuing to invest heavily in recruitment with a strong commitment to China. For those planning a return to China or Hong Kong we are recruiting overseas graduates of all disciplines accross our core functions - Audit, Tax and Advisory.
- Interview Simulation for Success 2015
Practise your interview skills with some of the country's most desirable employers
- PwC Aspire to Lead-Women's Leadership Series
PwC is hosting a global webcast followed by an insightful panel discussion with some senior members of PwC across different lines of service.