The Faculty of Business and Economics Orientation day provides the opportunity to gain important information about your degree and the services Macquarie University has on offer for postgraduate students. You will have the opportunity to speak to program advisers, academic staff and meet other students.
Orientation for Session 2, 2016 commencing students will be held on Thursday 28th July, 2016.
The day will include:
- Essential program information and enrolment advice
- Academic and study skills advice
- Opportunity to speak with program advisers about your degree
- Information sessions will be held on the day. Starting times will be made available to you when you register for enrolment at Enrolment@Macquarie University.
- Before you attend Orientation Day, it is strongly recommended that you understand your program. Information
Before you attend Orientation Day, it is strongly recommended that you understand your program. Information regarding your program and what you will need to study can be found in the Macquarie Online Handbook. If you need help with handbook navigation or enrolment issues that are related to program planning, you can get help from FBE Student Admin Program Advisers who will be located at Bassline (Level 1 C7A).
If you are unable to make it on the day, you can also get help and advice regarding your program planning from the Business and Economics Student Services (BESS Office) located at E4B106. To secure an appointment with a program adviser, make sure you book an appointment and select 'New Student Enrolment'.
eStudent Enrolment Help
To help you with eStudent enrolment, the link below will take you to a series of short tutorials designed to assist you with understanding and using the eStudent portal.
If you have any enquiries, you will be able to ask for advice on orientation day. For help regarding eStudent issues, please contact Student Connect by either calling 9850 6410 or visiting the Student Connect which is located at C7A Level 2.