Several Student Associations are active within the Faculty of Business and Economics and the wider University. The Faculty encourages and supports them in engaging students as active participants in campus life, and in forging links between students, academic staff, professional bodies and communities.
- AIESEC is a network of 50,000 student volunteers working together from 85 countries across the globe. It connects young people, business people and organisations through a global internship program.
- ASSOC (the Actuarial Students Society) serves the needs of students majoring in Actuarial Studies by offering career, academic and social services to its members.
- ECFS (the Economics, Commerce and Finance Society) is the largest non-profit student association in Macquarie University catering directly for the social, vocational and educational interests of Commerce and Business students.
- Student Advisory Board is the peak student representative body for all students, including postgraduates.
- Campus Life is the recreation and services hub of the University. It offers a wide range of services catering to the interests and needs of all students.