Current Undergraduate Students
- Macquarie Group Summer Internship | Human Resources | 1 paid position
Macquarie Group is seeking an outstanding HR intern to sit within the Reward team!
- Marketing Executive | Strategic Advisory | 1 full-time graduate position
Strategic Advisory is looking for an enthusiastic final semester marketing/finance and/or entrepreneurship student who can apply their study to the fields of commercial funding, accounting, financial planning and property!
- Australian Network on Disability | 17 PAID Internship Positions
The Australian Network on Disability is offering paid internships through the Stepping Into internship program. The program links students living with a disability to opportunities at organisations committed to the equitable inclusion of people with disability in all aspects of business.
- Oasis Property Money | Paid Accounting Internship | 2 part-time positions
Oasis Property Money is looking for two enthusiastic final year accounting students who can apply their study to the fields of commercial funding, accounting, financial planning and property. These paid part-time positions (20-25 hours per week, negotiable) will provide the experience to develop the right candidates into top performing commercial professionals.
- Real-world learning with Optus
Students in the PACE unit MKTG304: Marketing Project learned from senior Optus employees and worked together to develop a loyalty rewards program for Optus customers.
- GlaxoSmithKline Industry Based Learning Program
Now in its fourth year, an exclusive partnership between Macquarie University and leading international pharmaceutical and healthcare provider GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) provides students with a unique opportunity to combine university study with real world experience before graduating.