Current Undergraduate Students
- FBE Learning & Teaching l Business Administration - Program Evaluation Internship l 1 Position
This role would suit a final year Business Administration or marketing and communications student with an interest in program evaluation and a flair for writing.
- FBE Learning & Teaching l LMS Business Analyst l 1 Position
Are you a smart, driven Business Administration student who would like to gain first hand project management experience working as a business analyst on the piloting of an LMS system in the Faculty of Business and Economics? If so, please read more...
- Computer Frameworks | Business Analyst Internship | 1 Position
Computer Frameworks is looking to engage a keen and motivated student to join the team as a Business Analyst Intern.The successful student will work with our team of developers to understand the requirements of web app solutions.
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia | Digital Marketing Internship | 1 Position
Reporting to the Manager of Marketing, the successful student will carry out creative and analytical support to our digital specialist and marketing team.
- Real-world learning with Optus
Students in the PACE unit MKTG304: Marketing Project learned from senior Optus employees and worked together to develop a loyalty rewards program for Optus customers.
- GlaxoSmithKline Industry Based Learning Program
Now in its fourth year, an exclusive partnership between Macquarie University and leading international pharmaceutical and healthcare provider GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) provides students with a unique opportunity to combine university study with real world experience before graduating.