Skip to Content

Forms and Processes

Click on one of the categories or topics to find out more information below

Deal with enrolment issues

  • Which Course Now? Booklet 2015 (PDF) - This comprehensive guide to studying at Macquarie University outlines the unique curriculum, opportunities and teaching of Macquarie University, as well as bonus points, scholarships, upcoming events and more.
  • Which Way Now? (PDF) - This guide contains specific degree information for 2015, including ATAR cutoff, duration of course, UAC code and what you will study, as well as some career options.

Student Support

Appeal my grade

  • Final Grade Appeal (Faculty)
    • Appeals Against Final Grades procedure exists to address very rare cases where a procedural irregularity has occurred.


Get a record of my subjects and results

  • Applying for an academic transcript (MQ)
    • Students can obtain two types of academic transcripts:
    • Official transcript - printed on watermarked paper and used to verify a student's results to an external person(s)/organisation. You will be required to pay a fee to obtain copies of your official transcript. 
      • An official academic transcript includes yearly enrolment details, units, results, credit points, course completion and/or conferral of award details, as well as all fails and withdrawals.
      • It is only available in hard copy.
      • You will need to fill in a Transcript Request Form.
    • Unofficial transcript - printed on plain paper with the words 'Unofficial Record' whitewashed in the background. You are not required to pay a request fee. 
      • An unofficial transcript is used for Macquarie University internal purposes such as receiving academic advising.
      • You are able to request a copy from your eStudent account under 'My Results and Graduation' tab.

Advise the University about missing classes or assessment

  • Disruptions to Studies (Faculty)
    • If you have been unable to attend classes or you have missed assignments or tests during semester due to illness or other factors outside your control, you need to inform the University so that your lecturer can take this into consideration by applying for special consideration(s).

Submit and collect my assessments and tests

Special approval

Calculate my GPA

MQ Students going abroad

  • available to students who have successfully completed at least one year of their Macquarie University degree with a GPA of 2.0
  • Every Macquarie study abroad student receives a travel grant of between AUD$500-AUD$3,500 depending on the type and length of their program
  • Students can go overseas for as little as a fortnight and receive credit towards their degree or alternatively study for up to six months or one year.

Access Computer Labs

FOBE200 and FOBE300

FOBE200 and FOBE300 are PACE Units students can undertake during their internships to enhance their experiences and skills gathered during their program. 

Students are required to secure their own internships prior to applying for FOBE200 and FOBE300.

To lodge an application for FOBE200 or FOBE300: 

  1. Visit to submit your online form (complete your address and choose FOBE200 or FOBE300 and Session 1)
  2. You will then be prompted to complete your degree details and the organisation details
  3. Upload your unofficial academic transcript and your Letter of Offer (see sample here) which should include:
  • Location of your placement
  • Start and end date (including hours)
  • Your roles and responsibilities at the organisation
  • Your supervisor's contact details (name, title, contact number and email)

Your application will be sent to BESS who will advise if the unit you have selected fits in with your program of study.

An email will be sent to your host supervisor with a link to the PACE Online Activity Statement (only if you have found the internship yourself) which must be completed before enrolment is approved. The completed PACE Online Activity Statement will be reviewed by the PACE Manager and Unit Convenor to ensure it fulfils all academic and vocational requirements of the PACE Program.

You will then be advised of the outcome of your application and, if successful, you will receive an email notifying you that a waiver has been issued and you are able to enrol in the unit for the upcoming Session online via eStudent. It is your responsibility to enrol in the unit by the enrolment cut off dates via eStudent – this does not occur automatically.

Further information or questions about FOBE200, FOBE300 or FOBE320:

Please contact the FBE PACE team.

Current Internships

Rights and Responsibilities


Apply to do honours

Important: Honours programs offered by the Faculty of Business and Economics will be discontinued by the end of 2013. 

Students are now required to undertake Masters of Research in place of the honours program of should they wish to pursue an alternative route to PhD. 

Apply for non award study

  • Non-Award study program
    • Non-award study is available on a tuition-fee-paying basis to students who wish to study in an area of interest and at a pace that suits them.
    • It is classified as non-award because students enrol in individual units rather than an award such as a degree, diploma or certificate.
    • The Non-Award study program is managed by the Centre for Open Education.