Business and Economics Student Services (BESS)
BESS is a drop-in centre that offers program advising and information and advice on administrative processes.
At BESS you can:
- Collect your assessments and tests
- Submit an assessment
- Talk to a Program Adviser (appointments needed: please click here to book an appointment), their role is to advise and assist students by:
- discussing a student's degree progression and eligibility for graduation;
- answer specific queries about University's processes such as internal course transfer, exchange and eCOE applications.
- Talk to a Student Adviser (no appointments needed), their role is to help fellow students by:
- acting as a first point of contact for general enquiries;
- explaining how important administrative processes work in the Faculty of Business and Economics;
- identifying the right person to see for more help and information.
- Find out about upcoming events or important information by reading the notices placed inside and outside BESS
During semester, mid-semester breaks, out of semester and exam periods:
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm (9am - 7pm during weeks 1 and 2 of session)