Current Student Announcements
- FBE Learning & Teaching l Business Administration - Program Evaluation Internship l 1 Position
This role would suit a final year Business Administration or marketing and communications student with an interest in program evaluation and a flair for writing.
- FBE Learning & Teaching l LMS Business Analyst l 1 Position
Are you a smart, driven Business Administration student who would like to gain first hand project management experience working as a business analyst on the piloting of an LMS system in the Faculty of Business and Economics? If so, please read more...
- Computer Frameworks | Business Analyst Internship | 1 Position
Computer Frameworks is looking to engage a keen and motivated student to join the team as a Business Analyst Intern.The successful student will work with our team of developers to understand the requirements of web app solutions.
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia | Digital Marketing Internship | 1 Position
Reporting to the Manager of Marketing, the successful student will carry out creative and analytical support to our digital specialist and marketing team.
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia | Business Analyst Internship | 1 Position
Reporting to the General Manager of Construction Equipment Sales, the successful student will carry out administrative and analytical support to our product managers and administration team.
- Grosvenor Management Consulting l PAID Junior Consulting Internship l 1 Position
If you would like to gain valuable consultancy experience in a boutique consulting firm, then don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
- Hornsby Kur-ing-gai Women's Shelter | Social Media Intern - City2Surf | 2 Positions
The Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Women's Shelter (HKWS) is a community funded, volunteer-run charity that provides supported accommodation for victims of domestic violence and homelessness. It has been in operation since Feb 2015.
- LINK Business - Marketing Internship - 1 Position Available
LINK strives to connect the right business buyer with their ideal business for sale. Unlike many other business brokerage firms that focus primarily on servicing the needs of one party, at LINK our business brokers believe in providing exceptional and equal service to both the business seller and the business buyer.
- Passionberry Marketing | Digital Marketing Intern - Google | 1 position
This internship will help you gain clarity on where you are heading with your career while work in a relaxed and happy environment! This is a great opportunity for a student passionate about a career in digital marketing and gaining exposure to Google AdWords marketing campaigns.
- Macquarie Sustainability l Co-Hop Campaign Manager (Staff Engagement and Promotion) l 3 Positions
Macquarie Sustainability will be launching the Co-Hop program to enable members to quickly find a carpool, public transport and cycle/walk options. If you are passionate about creating a sustainability community at Macquarie, then please apply.
- Employsure Internship Program l 4 Positions
Employsure, Australia’s leading expert in the field of workplace relations, is looking for enthusiastic and motivated students who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of employment relations.
- Konica Minolta - Marketing & Media Internship Opportunities
Would you like to intern for a multinational organisation in the field of Human Resource Management OR Marketing & Communications?
- PACE Research Internships
Like all PACE activities, PACE research internships are mutually beneficial for students, supervisors and Macquarie University. The Faculty of Business and Economics PACE research internships are designed to connect highly motivated and capable students with current research projects in the Faculty of Business and Economics or industry partners.
- Nielsen | Internship Program | 8 Positions Available
Ever wondered… What’s behind the recent avocado craze in Australia and the US? What consumers think, subconsciously, about new products? How many people tuned into NRL Grand Final this year and what they thought?
Do you want to work for a company… That is trusted by industry leaders? Where your ideas are encouraged and rewarded? That developed their people and takes them places?
So many questions… Nielsen has the answers! To read more about the insights you could be contributing to through an internship with Nielsen, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/au/en/insights.html?pageNum=1
- HR Partners l HR Internship l 2 Positions
HR Partners, a Randstad company, is a recognised leader in HR recruitment. Established in 1997, they continue to uphold a strong reputation for ability, commitment and dedication to sourcing HR professionals that drive the industry. Their specialised HR recruitment team has a strong knowledge of the HR market and its clients and business partners include international businesses, government and not-for-profit organisations.
- Michael Page | HR Internships | 6 Positions
Apply for these internships if you want to gain an insight into a sales orientated and commercial environment and be a part of a fast paced corporate office. Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment for the world's top employers.
- Settlement Services International | Human Resources Internship | 2 Positions
Settlement Services International (SSI), the largest not-for-profit humanitarian settlement organisation in Australia, has several internship opportunities for students studying human resources who wish to obtain direct experience in the field of employment services and recruitment.
- Adecco | Resource Consultant Internships | 3 Positions
Adecco Group Australia, a global HR solutions organisation, is looking for three students studying human resources to assist with end-to-end recruitment processes.