Current Student Announcements
- Macquarie University Business Process Improvement | Student Lean Intern | 1 Position
The Business Process Improvement Initiative supports the University to improve a wide range of processes. Student facing processes that the BPII have recently worked on include enrolments and the setting up of Student Groups and Events.
- Industrial Relations Society of NSW | Marketing Internship | 1 Position
The Industrial Relations Society (IRS) of New South Wales, formed in 1958, was the first organisation of its type to be formed in Australia. Its objectives are to organise and foster discussion, research, education and publication within the field of Industrial Relations. It has been highly successful in bringing together representatives of trade unions, employers and Government, the legal profession and academics - all of whom have contributed to the promotion of better Industrial Relations.
- FBE Learning & Teaching l Business Administration - Program Evaluation Internship l 1 Position
This role would suit a final year Business Administration or marketing and communications student with an interest in program evaluation and a flair for writing.
- FBE Learning & Teaching l LMS Business Analyst l 1 Position
Are you a smart, driven Business Administration student who would like to gain first hand project management experience working as a business analyst on the piloting of an LMS system in the Faculty of Business and Economics? If so, please read more...
- Computer Frameworks | Business Analyst Internship | 1 Position
Computer Frameworks is looking to engage a keen and motivated student to join the team as a Business Analyst Intern.The successful student will work with our team of developers to understand the requirements of web app solutions.
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia | Digital Marketing Internship | 1 Position
Reporting to the Manager of Marketing, the successful student will carry out creative and analytical support to our digital specialist and marketing team.
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia | Business Analyst Internship | 1 Position
Reporting to the General Manager of Construction Equipment Sales, the successful student will carry out administrative and analytical support to our product managers and administration team.
- Grosvenor Management Consulting l PAID Junior Consulting Internship l 1 Position
If you would like to gain valuable consultancy experience in a boutique consulting firm, then don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
- Hornsby Kur-ing-gai Women's Shelter | Social Media Intern - City2Surf | 2 Positions
The Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Women's Shelter (HKWS) is a community funded, volunteer-run charity that provides supported accommodation for victims of domestic violence and homelessness. It has been in operation since Feb 2015.
- LINK Business - Marketing Internship - 1 Position Available
LINK strives to connect the right business buyer with their ideal business for sale. Unlike many other business brokerage firms that focus primarily on servicing the needs of one party, at LINK our business brokers believe in providing exceptional and equal service to both the business seller and the business buyer.
- Unisys Australia | Human Resources Internships | 3 Positions
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves organisations' most pressing IT and business challenges. With more than 20,000 employees serving clients around the world, their offerings include cloud and infrastructure services, application services, business process outsourcing services, and high-end server technology.
- Passionberry Marketing | Digital Marketing Intern - Google | 1 position
This internship will help you gain clarity on where you are heading with your career while work in a relaxed and happy environment! This is a great opportunity for a student passionate about a career in digital marketing and gaining exposure to Google AdWords marketing campaigns.
- PeopleScape | Marketing Internship | 1 Position
PeopleScape is a boutique HR consultancy that operates out of Melbourne and Sydney. It's purpose is to help clients create great places to work, which in turns delivers great business outcomes.
- Macquarie Sustainability l Co-Hop Campaign Manager (Staff Engagement and Promotion) l 3 Positions
Macquarie Sustainability will be launching the Co-Hop program to enable members to quickly find a carpool, public transport and cycle/walk options. If you are passionate about creating a sustainability community at Macquarie, then please apply.
- Abbott Australasia | Market Analyst Internship | 1 position
Reporting to the Regional Director for Abbott Point of Care, you will develop your market analysis and research skills in numerous areas across both the marketing and sales divisions in this multi-national medical organisation.
- Abbott Australasia | Human Resources Internship | 1 Position
Abbott Australasia are looking to engage a keen and motivated student to learn the function of human resources in a large, multinational company!
- Employsure Internship Program l 4 Positions
Employsure, Australia’s leading expert in the field of workplace relations, is looking for enthusiastic and motivated students who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of employment relations.
- Konica Minolta - Marketing & Media Internship Opportunities
Would you like to intern for a multinational organisation in the field of Human Resource Management OR Marketing & Communications?
- PACE Research Internships
Like all PACE activities, PACE research internships are mutually beneficial for students, supervisors and Macquarie University. The Faculty of Business and Economics PACE research internships are designed to connect highly motivated and capable students with current research projects in the Faculty of Business and Economics or industry partners.
- Nielsen | Internship Program | 8 Positions Available
Ever wondered… What’s behind the recent avocado craze in Australia and the US? What consumers think, subconsciously, about new products? How many people tuned into NRL Grand Final this year and what they thought?
Do you want to work for a company… That is trusted by industry leaders? Where your ideas are encouraged and rewarded? That developed their people and takes them places?
So many questions… Nielsen has the answers! To read more about the insights you could be contributing to through an internship with Nielsen, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/au/en/insights.html?pageNum=1
- Datacom | Digital Marketing Internship | 1 PAID Position
The Datacom Group is a leading Australasian IT services provider with over 4,000 employees and $1 billion dollars in revenue.
- HR Partners l HR Internship l 2 Positions
HR Partners, a Randstad company, is a recognised leader in HR recruitment. Established in 1997, they continue to uphold a strong reputation for ability, commitment and dedication to sourcing HR professionals that drive the industry. Their specialised HR recruitment team has a strong knowledge of the HR market and its clients and business partners include international businesses, government and not-for-profit organisations.
- Genworth - Internship Program - 5 Paid Positions Available
Genworth Australia is a leading provider of Lenders Mortgage Insurance and credit enhancement products in Australia. Working closely with banks and other mortgage lenders, Genworth aims to make home ownership more accessible to borrowers through the provision of Lenders Mortgage Insurance solutions.
- GreenLight - Marketing and Sales Support Internships - 2 Positions Available
Green Light is one of Australia's most successful IT consulting providers, BRW fast 100 company, on an exciting domestic and international growth trajectory.
- AstraZeneca - IT Project Associate: Commercial - Full Time PAID Position
EXTENDED APPLICATIONS: AstraZeneca is the largest national manufacturer of pharmaceuticals in Australia, providing $500 million worth of medicines to the local market and over $300 million in exports.
- Michael Page | HR Internships | 6 Positions
Apply for these internships if you want to gain an insight into a sales orientated and commercial environment and be a part of a fast paced corporate office. Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment for the world's top employers.
- Medecins Sans Frontiere | Direct Marketing Internship | 1 Position
Medecins Sans Frontieres or Doctors Without Borders is an international humanitarian-aid non-governmental organization (NGO) and Nobel Peace Prize laureate, best known for its projects in war-torn regions and developing countries facing endemic diseases.
- NSW Government Department of Finance, Services and Innovation | PAID Data Analytics Internship | 1 Position
The NSW Data Analytics Centre facilitates data sharing between agencies to inform more efficient, strategic, whole-of-government evidence based decision making. It does that by leveraging internal and external partnerships so that the right capabilities, tools and technologies are applied. The key functions of the DAC include:
- Deliver priority analytics projects using whole of government data in a secure environment
- Advise on NSW government challenges and potential solutions using data analytics
- Manage a secure environment for data sharing
- Establish and maintain a register of data assets
- Coordinate consistent data management definitions and standards
- Advise on making de-identified data open to the public
- Advise on best practice data analytics, cyber security and privacy measures
The Data Analytics Centre (DAC) was announced in August 2015 by the Minister for Innovation and Better Regulation, the Hon. Victor Dominello.
The DAC has been established within the NSW Department of Finance, Services and Innovation (DFSI). It aims to be a world leader in the application of whole of government data analytics and insights to support strategic decision making and improved service delivery.
- Settlement Services International | Human Resources Internship | 2 Positions
Settlement Services International (SSI), the largest not-for-profit humanitarian settlement organisation in Australia, has several internship opportunities for students studying human resources who wish to obtain direct experience in the field of employment services and recruitment.
- Adecco | Resource Consultant Internships | 3 Positions
Adecco Group Australia, a global HR solutions organisation, is looking for three students studying human resources to assist with end-to-end recruitment processes.