Current Student Announcements
- Hornsby Kur-ing-gai Women's Shelter | Social Media Intern - City2Surf | 2 Positions
The Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Women's Shelter (HKWS) is a community funded, volunteer-run charity that provides supported accommodation for victims of domestic violence and homelessness. It has been in operation since Feb 2015.
- LINK Business - Marketing Internship - 1 Position Available
LINK strives to connect the right business buyer with their ideal business for sale. Unlike many other business brokerage firms that focus primarily on servicing the needs of one party, at LINK our business brokers believe in providing exceptional and equal service to both the business seller and the business buyer.
- Unisys Australia | Human Resources Internships | 3 Positions
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves organisations' most pressing IT and business challenges. With more than 20,000 employees serving clients around the world, their offerings include cloud and infrastructure services, application services, business process outsourcing services, and high-end server technology.
- Passionberry Marketing | Digital Marketing Intern - Google | 1 position
This internship will help you gain clarity on where you are heading with your career while work in a relaxed and happy environment! This is a great opportunity for a student passionate about a career in digital marketing and gaining exposure to Google AdWords marketing campaigns.
- PeopleScape | Marketing Internship | 1 Position
PeopleScape is a boutique HR consultancy that operates out of Melbourne and Sydney. It's purpose is to help clients create great places to work, which in turns delivers great business outcomes.
- Macquarie Sustainability l Co-Hop Campaign Manager (Staff Engagement and Promotion) l 3 Positions
Macquarie Sustainability will be launching the Co-Hop program to enable members to quickly find a carpool, public transport and cycle/walk options. If you are passionate about creating a sustainability community at Macquarie, then please apply.
- Abbott Australasia | Market Analyst Internship | 1 position
Reporting to the Regional Director for Abbott Point of Care, you will develop your market analysis and research skills in numerous areas across both the marketing and sales divisions in this multi-national medical organisation.
- Abbott Australasia | Human Resources Internship | 1 Position
Abbott Australasia are looking to engage a keen and motivated student to learn the function of human resources in a large, multinational company!
- Konica Minolta - Marketing & Media Internship Opportunities
Would you like to intern for a multinational organisation in the field of Human Resource Management, Marketing, Business Administration or Business Analytics?
- PACE Research Internships
Like all PACE activities, PACE research internships are mutually beneficial for students, supervisors and Macquarie University. The Faculty of Business and Economics PACE research internships are designed to connect highly motivated and capable students with current research projects in the Faculty of Business and Economics or industry partners.
- Adelphi Design & Print - Digital Marketing Internship - 1 PAID Position Available
Adelphi Design & Print runs several businesses – a publishing house that runs community newspapers including its associated websites and social media pages and a printing business. On top of this, they also volunteer on a number of not-for-profit organisations and maintains its websites and social media pages.
- Datacom | Digital Marketing Internship | 1 PAID Position
The Datacom Group is a leading Australasian IT services provider with over 4,000 employees and $1 billion dollars in revenue.
- Faculty of Business and Economics | Student Representative Program Internship | 2 Positions Available
The Student Representative Program has two tiers: Unit Representatives and Department Representatives. In Session 2, 2016, there were 130 Unit Representatives and 10 Department Representatives.
- Genworth - Internship Program - 5 Paid Positions Available
Genworth Australia is a leading provider of Lenders Mortgage Insurance and credit enhancement products in Australia. Working closely with banks and other mortgage lenders, Genworth aims to make home ownership more accessible to borrowers through the provision of Lenders Mortgage Insurance solutions.
- GreenLight - Marketing and Sales Support Internships - 2 Positions Available
Green Light is one of Australia's most successful IT consulting providers, BRW fast 100 company, on an exciting domestic and international growth trajectory.
- AstraZeneca - IT Project Associate: Commercial - Full Time PAID Position
EXTENDED APPLICATIONS: AstraZeneca is the largest national manufacturer of pharmaceuticals in Australia, providing $500 million worth of medicines to the local market and over $300 million in exports.
- Medecins Sans Frontiere | Direct Marketing Internship | 1 Position
Medecins Sans Frontieres or Doctors Without Borders is an international humanitarian-aid non-governmental organization (NGO) and Nobel Peace Prize laureate, best known for its projects in war-torn regions and developing countries facing endemic diseases.
- NSW Government Department of Finance, Services and Innovation | PAID Data Analytics Internship | 1 Position
The NSW Data Analytics Centre facilitates data sharing between agencies to inform more efficient, strategic, whole-of-government evidence based decision making. It does that by leveraging internal and external partnerships so that the right capabilities, tools and technologies are applied. The key functions of the DAC include:
- Deliver priority analytics projects using whole of government data in a secure environment
- Advise on NSW government challenges and potential solutions using data analytics
- Manage a secure environment for data sharing
- Establish and maintain a register of data assets
- Coordinate consistent data management definitions and standards
- Advise on making de-identified data open to the public
- Advise on best practice data analytics, cyber security and privacy measures
The Data Analytics Centre (DAC) was announced in August 2015 by the Minister for Innovation and Better Regulation, the Hon. Victor Dominello.
The DAC has been established within the NSW Department of Finance, Services and Innovation (DFSI). It aims to be a world leader in the application of whole of government data analytics and insights to support strategic decision making and improved service delivery.