Congratualtions to our CPA graduates
Congratulations to all our Session 2, 2013 CPA (accounting) graduates!
Once again, Macquarie University students have achieved fantastic results in their CPA Australia Professional Exams.
- 91% of pass rate for Macquarie University
- 36% of Macquarie University students received a Distinction or High Distinction.
This is a great result, and well above the CPA averages of 64% pass rate, and 14% Distinction or High Distinction.
Wishing all our graduates the best in their future careers, and any future postgraduate studies.
Want to become a qualified CPA accountant? We have a number of accredited study options to get you on your way to passing you CPA exams:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Professional Accounting)
- Master of Accounting (Professional)
- Master of Accounting (CPA Extension)
- Master of Advanced Professional Accounting