Johnson & Johnson Finance Leadership Development Program
- 2 year finance graduate program commencing in February 2015
- 2 job rotations across 3 different industries in 1 global corporation
- 6 weeks training in the US
Be Vital in this role:
This action packed program is all about YOU! Each program is different and you’ll be actively involved in tailoring your program to meet your individual talents, goals and ambitions in a dynamic learning environment. You'll have access to our top people and your dedicated regional senior leader will act as your mentor to coach, stretch and support you every step of the way.
Based in Sydney, you’ll have the opportunity to work across a variety of sectors including Johnson & Johnson Pacific, Johnson & Johnson Medical and Janssen-Cilag where you’ll immerse yourself in the finance operation. You’ll have 2 rotations of 1 year each in different finance disciplines such as financial accounting, reporting, compliance, management accounting, costing or business analytics, across 2 of the 3 sectors. Upon successful completion of the program, you’ll be offered a full time permanent position in our finance function.
You can expect continual development through our world class training programs, situational learning opportunities and tailored personal development programs. You’ll also have the opportunity to go to the US for 6 weeks training where you’ll meet your fellow FLDP team members across the globe as well as senior finance professionals.
Be valued for who you are:
- Final year of a Bachelor of Commerce degree or equivalent majoring in accounting and are currently sitting at a distinction average or higher
- Demonstrated experience juggling university and other extra-curricular activities whereby you've held a leadership role
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Aptitude and willingness to learn
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Ability to effectively lead and influence others to achieve success in a team oriented environment
- High levels of integrity that correspond to our values.
Caring for the world one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets.
Our Finance Leadership Development Program develops our future finance leaders. Are you one of them? If you’re in your final year of your Bachelor of Commerce degree majoring in accounting with a minimum distinction average, please apply by 27 April 2014 via our careers website www.careers.jnj.com quoting reference number 1404988W. Upon submitting your application please provide your resume, cover letter and a copy of your current academic transcript.