Support and resources
To be successful and make the most of your degree, you will almost certainly need to access some of the many resources for students - both on campus and online.
Here are some of the popular student resources and services.
- ASSOC: The Actuarial Students' Society
- The Actualite: an ASSOC publication
- The Institute of Actuaries of Australia
- U.K. Exam Papers from the Faculty and Institute of Actuaries. (This site behaves unpredictably in some browsers. If the previous link fails, try their home page and go to the "Actuarial Education" section.)
- QED Actuarial
- QED Investment and Finance
- D.W. Simpson & Co. Actuarial Recruiters - Predominantly concerned with USA and Canada, but with some coverage of the Asian region.
- The Emerald Group - Predominantly UK and USA, but with some coverage of other parts of Europe.
- The Casualty Actuarial Society in the US
- The Society of Actuaries in the US
- The Institute of Actuaries in the UK
- Luchsinger Mathematics