- Title: Mr
- Position: PhD Student - Department of Marketing and Management
- Principal supervisor: Dr Salut Muhidin
- Date of submission: 01/01/2000
- Thesis title: The effect of rail infrastructure on residential property prices in Sydney: the context of value capture potential.
- Abstract: This study adopts an hedonic pricing model to examine empirically the impact of new rail transport connectivity on residential property buyer’s premiums, in different types of multifaceted urban sub-centres. Using this approach, our aim is to assess the contextual implications of the accessibility/property price premium relationship, which has been largely ignored in previous studies. The author will attempt to prove the effect of public investment in rail on property values is modified by the extent and variety of its locational attributes.