News and events
KPMG China is continuing to invest heavily in recruitment with a strong commitment to China. For those planning a return to China or Hong Kong we are recruiting overseas graduates of all disciplines accross our core functions - Audit, Tax and Advisory.
More about the story: 'Career Opportunities with KPMG China'
It is our great pleasure to invite you to join us in Sydney for the Asia Pacific Journal of Management (APJM) Special Issue Conference hosted by Department of Marketing and Management, Macquarie University, in December 2015.
More about the story: 'APJM Special Issue Conference'
More about the story: 'C5C Collaborative Forum'
- Invitation - Social Media and Work Research Workshop
- Growth Cycles in the Australian Wine Industry since the 1840s: What Next?
- Seminar by Dr Jonathan Dark
- Seminar by Dr Mark Russell
- Finding a Voice at Work? Charting 30 years of change
- Seminar by Paul Karehnke
- Knowledge Management in Small and Medium Enterprises. A structured literature review
- Strategies for theoretical advancement in organisational studies
- ECON Seminar_Modelling Financial Contagion Using High Frequency Data
- Seminar by Prof Stephen Gray
- Changing alcohol consumption patterns in Australia: Evidence from the National Health Surveys of 2001 and 2011-12
- Seminar by Dr Talis Putnins
- Seminar by Prof Piet de JOng
- Seminar by Dr Katja Ignatieva
- Seminar by Prof Renee Adams
The Power of Inclusive Leadership Through Collaboration
Venue: Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
Politicians should be psychologically assessed, says HR expertMore about the story: 'Politicians should be psychologically assessed, says HR expert'
FBE student Jacqui Gerodias featured in Daily Telegraph articleMore about the story: 'FBE student Jacqui Gerodias featured in Daily Telegraph article'
The Risk-Culture project, a world-first study based on a survey of bankers in Australia and Canada.More about the story: 'Machiavellian bankers in firing line over scandals'