News and events
CPA Australia Career Expo is the essential event for students and graduates seeking a career in the accounting and finance industry.
More about the story: 'CPA Australia Career Expo'
Having chaired a workshop on whether Australia should consider introducing a right to be forgotten into its privacy laws at the Australian preparatory conference held in Melbourne, Dr John Selby was appointed as an Australian Ambassador to the Internet Governance Forum held in Indonesia in October 2013
More about the story: 'Dr John Selby appointed as Australian ambassador for the United Nations' Internet Governance Forum'
More about the story: 'Student teams excel in the 2014 Deloitte FASTRACK Challenge'
The GRC Institute through Martin Tolar, Managing Director, has offered two GRC Institute Conference scholarships (valued at $2,600 each) to two high achieving students in our Master of Commerce specialisation in Financial Crime and Governance.
More about the story: 'GRC Institute scholarships for Master of Commerce students'
- CPA Australia Career Expo
- Dr John Selby appointed as Australian ambassador for the United Nations' Internet Governance Forum
- Student teams excel in the 2014 Deloitte FASTRACK Challenge
- Dr Catriona Lavermicocca awarded the Cedric Sandford Medal for Best Conference Paper
- New Accounting unit recognised with the 2014 B/HERT award in Excellence in Accounting Teaching Collaboration
- CFO Forum on Real-World Research and Launch of the Accounting@50 History Book
Venue: Level 3, Campus Hub
Time: 6 - 8pm
Being able to spot a dodgy investment in today's sophisticated market isn't easy, but there are a few tell-tale warning signs to watch out forMore about the story: 'Don't get burnt: the investment traps to look out for'
- More about the story: 'Associate Professor Roselyne Joyeux was referenced in Local Government Focus'
- More about the story: 'Yvette Blount spoke on ABC North West Queensland Mt Isa Mornings'