News and events
More about the story: 'Identifying Structural Vector Autoregressive Models via Changes in Volatility'
Students who are studying CPA units (ACCG903 - ACCG913) in 2015 need to enrol with both Macquarie University and CPA Australia.
More about the story: '2015 CPA Enrolment '
Our Master of Applied Finance (MAppFin) Program is highly regarded by the finance industry throughout Australia, Asia and the world
More about the story: 'Macquarie University Applied Finance Centre Online Chat Session '
The GRC Institute through Martin Tolar, Managing Director, has offered two GRC Institute Conference scholarships (valued at $2,600 each) to two high achieving students in our Master of Commerce specialisation in Financial Crime and Governance.
More about the story: 'GRC Institute scholarships for Master of Commerce students'
- Identifying Structural Vector Autoregressive Models via Changes in Volatility
- 2015 CPA Enrolment
- Macquarie University Applied Finance Centre Online Chat Session
- Macquarie University Applied Finance Centre Melbourne Information Session
- Macquarie University Applied Finance Centre Sydney Information Session
- Macquarie University Applied Finance Centre Singapore Information Session
Venue: Level 3, Campus Hub
Time: 6 - 8pm
Macquarie University has scientifically investigated the roles brand experience (using a brand) and exposure (via advertising) have in brand recallMore about the story: 'How brand exposure and experience impact brand recall'
Macquarie University has created a forum of academic, policy, and industry professionals that aims to develop innovative solutions to some of the logistics sector's biggest challenges.More about the story: 'Macquarie University says logistics issues need to be considered in a wider context'
- More about the story: 'Paul Gollan contributed to a Human Resources Director magazine article '