News and events
More about the story: 'Chartered Accountants ANZ Student Representatives'
KPMG China is continuing to invest heavily in recruitment with a strong commitment to China. For those planning a return to China or Hong Kong we are recruiting overseas graduates of all disciplines accross our core functions - Audit, Tax and Advisory.
More about the story: 'Career Opportunities with KPMG China'
It is our great pleasure to invite you to join us in Sydney for the Asia Pacific Journal of Management (APJM) Special Issue Conference hosted by Department of Marketing and Management, Macquarie University, in December 2015.
More about the story: 'APJM Special Issue Conference'
Practise your interview skills with some of the country's most desirable employers
- Invitation - Social Media and Work Research Workshop
- Growth Cycles in the Australian Wine Industry since the 1840s: What Next?
- Seminar by Dr Jonathan Dark
- Seminar by Dr Mark Russell
- Finding a Voice at Work? Charting 30 years of change
- Seminar by Paul Karehnke
- Strategies for theoretical advancement in organisational studies
- Changing alcohol consumption patterns in Australia: Evidence from the National Health Surveys of 2001 and 2011-12
- Corporations, Politics and Democracy: Corporate Political Activities as Processes of Corruption
- Seminar by Prof Renee Adams
- Leaky Writing (Workshop on Research Writing)
The Power of Inclusive Leadership Through Collaboration
Venue: Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
- More about the story: 'Funds need to include income projections'
- More about the story: 'Macquarie University starts finance Masters course'
- More about the story: 'Donít Let the Costs Rise When Temperature Changes'