News and events
Registrations close at 5pm on April 29th.
More about the story: 'Lucy Mentoring Program 2014'
More about the story: 'Congratulations to the Postgrad Survey Contest Winners'
More about the story: 'BUS304 International Business Tour'
- Find out about our new Business and Leadership course
- Your In-Semester Grades – anywhere, anytime
- Are you a future business leader?
- Call for Submissions - Conference & Journal
- Graduate Skills Workshop
- Merit Scholars’ Graduate Skills workshop focusing on teamwork, ethics & sustainability
- Auditing and the purification of blame
- Employment Systems and Workplace Dispute Resolution
- Organizational justice, trust and management control systems in inter-organizational relationships
- Seminar by Juan Yao
- Is the Role of Marketing Diminishing? A Cross-cultural, Multi-industry Comparison
- Workplace relations education series seminar
- Seminar by Trish Strong
- Seminar by Harj Singh
- Seminar by Farzad Alavi Fard
- Seminar by Jeffrey Unerman
- Management control and the pursuit of organizational ambidexterity
- Dynamic decision making using the balanced scorecard
- To be advised
- To be advised
- Seminar by Anne Wyatt
- Seminar by Kerry Jacobs
- Seminar by Chelsea Liu
- Seminar by Andrew Dahdal
- Seminar by Jennifer Grafton
- Seminar by Richard Laughlin and Jane Broadbent
Date: Thursday 15th May 2014
Venue: Seminar Room, Level 3, 10 Spring Street, Sydney
Date: Wednesday 28th May 2014
Time: 6 - 8pm
Venue: Level 3, Campus Hub, North Ryde Campus, Macquarie University
Date: Wednesday, 12 November 2014
Time: 8:45am - 5:15pm
Venue: Sheraton on the Park, Sydney CBD
Business as Usual: Mobility and Working Anywhere
Date: 29 May, 2014
Time: 5 - 7pm
Venue: Level 6 Terrace Entrance (Circular Quay West Side), Museum of Contemporary Art, Sydney NSW 2000
- More about the story: 'Dr Catriona Lavermicocca referenced in Australian Financial Review'
- More about the story: 'Dr James Cummings has been referenced in a Financial Observer piece'
- More about the story: 'Doctor Denise Jepsen was referenced in Inside Story'