News and events
More about the story: 'The Rhodes Scholarship 2016 New South Wales'
A close partnership between Macquarie University and Japanese global conglomerate Hitachi has seen representatives from Hitachi Australia come on campus and deliver inspiring guest presentations to Macquarie's final year marketing students
More about the story: 'Japanese global conglomerate Hitachi delivers case study for PACE unit MKTG304 '
The GRC Institute through Martin Tolar, Managing Director, has offered two GRC Institute Conference scholarships (valued at $2,600 each) to two high achieving students in our Master of Commerce specialisation in Financial Crime and Governance.
More about the story: 'GRC Institute scholarships for Master of Commerce students'
- Invitation - Social Media and Work Research Workshop
- Fostering and forcing uses of accounting: Labour-management negotiations in the automotive crisis in Canada 2008-2009
- The structuration of issue-based fields: social accountability, social movements and the Equator Principles issue-based field
- The Concept of Business Model Scalability
- Making sense of sustainability through resource efficiency reporting
- Growth Cycles in the Australian Wine Industry since the 1840s: What Next?
- Ownership Structure and Real Earnings Management in Distressed Firms
- Seminar by Dr Jonathan Dark
Venue: Level 3, Campus Hub
Time: 6 - 8pm
Professor Ray Markey is interviewed by Peter Switzer about workers penalty rates.More about the story: 'Professor Ray Markey interviewed on Sky News'
Amid debates about budget cuts and the rising costs of schools and degrees, there is one debate receiving alarmingly little attention in Australia. We're facing a slow decline in most educational standards, and few are aware just how bad the situation is getting.More about the story: 'Six ways Australia’s education system is failing our kids '
- More about the story: 'Sean Turnell spoke to CNBC'