News and events
The GRC Institute through Martin Tolar, Managing Director, has offered two GRC Institute Conference scholarships (valued at $2,600 each) to two high achieving students in our Master of Commerce specialisation in Financial Crime and Governance.
More about the story: 'GRC Institute scholarships for Master of Commerce students'
Macquarie University's very own Legrand Buan was awarded the title of "Outstanding New Peer Assisted Learning (PAL) Leader" at this year's National Peer Assisted Study Session (PASS) Forum held at the University of Wollongong.
More about the story: 'Legrand Buan awarded Outstanding new PAL Leader'
Comet to host a "Launch Pad" event in MUSE next Tuesday 28th October
11am-2pm in MUSE (Level 2).
More about the story: 'Comet to host a "Launch Pad" event in MUSE'
The Faculty of Business and Economics (FBE) HDR Academic Research Excellence Award is a new competitive award initiative introduced to recognise outstanding PhD research performance.
More about the story: 'HDR Academic Research Excellence Awards 2014'
- MBA & Postgrad Studies Expo
- Seminar - Theorising Public Sector Accounting Research
- Seminar - Corporate Litigation and Executive Reputational Penalties
- Yuri Salazar Flores Seminar
- Thinking outside national borders
- Marvin Wee Seminar
- After Fox: Critical Writing on Work and Employment
- Seminar - Richard Laughlin and Jane Broadbent
- Civil Society Organisations
Thought Leadership Series
Date: Tuesday December 9
Venue: ASX Auditorium
- More about the story: 'Yvette Blount provided comment in a BBC Business News piece'
- More about the story: 'Professor Ray Markey contributed a piece to The Conversation'
Associate Professor Elizabeth Sheedy was interviewed on Sky NewsMore about the story: 'Elizabeth Sheedy was interviewed on Sky News Business'