News and events
More about the story: 'The Rhodes Scholarship 2016 New South Wales'
A close partnership between Macquarie University and Japanese global conglomerate Hitachi has seen representatives from Hitachi Australia come on campus and deliver inspiring guest presentations to Macquarie's final year marketing students
More about the story: 'Japanese global conglomerate Hitachi delivers case study for PACE unit MKTG304 '
Congratulations to all our staff that were awarded a Dean's Excellence Award on Wednesday 13th May, 2015.
- Invitation - Social Media and Work Research Workshop
- Fostering and forcing uses of accounting: Labour-management negotiations in the automotive crisis in Canada 2008-2009
- The structuration of issue-based fields: social accountability, social movements and the Equator Principles issue-based field
- The Concept of Business Model Scalability
- Growth Cycles in the Australian Wine Industry since the 1840s: What Next?
- Ownership Structure and Real Earnings Management in Distressed Firms
- Seminar by Dr Jonathan Dark
- Imagining intelligible accounting for the future: a critical examination of (dis)placement in the Pacific Islands
- Seminar by Angel Zhong
- Numbers in motion
- Seminar by Dr Mark Russell
- The extremogram and a new method for estimating distributional causality
- Safewash! Risk Attenuation and the (Mis)Reporting of Corporate Safety Performance to Investors
- Seminar by Dr Yulia Veld-Merkoulova
- Seminar by Paul Karehnke
Venue: Level 3, Campus Hub
Time: 6 - 8pm
- More about the story: 'Who goes to University?'
- More about the story: 'Professor Kevin Jameson on mortgage brokers'
- More about the story: 'Rates and housing risk: beware outsourcing policy to regulators'