News and events
No results were found
The faculty of Business and Economics and Macquarie Sustainability are seeking 3rd year, masters or PhD students to develop case studies as part of a research project.
- Invitation - Social Media and Work Research Workshop
- Growth Cycles in the Australian Wine Industry since the 1840s: What Next?
- Finding a Voice at Work? Charting 30 years of change
- Strategies for theoretical advancement in organisational studies
- Changing alcohol consumption patterns in Australia: Evidence from the National Health Surveys of 2001 and 2011-12
- Corporations, Politics and Democracy: Corporate Political Activities as Processes of Corruption
- Leaky Writing (Workshop on Research Writing)
- Ethnic Marketing from a European and Social Sciences Perspective
- Workshop on Meta-analysis by Prof Martin Eisend
- Humor in Advertising
The Power of Inclusive Leadership Through Collaboration
Venue: Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
- More about the story: 'Funds need to include income projections'
- More about the story: 'Macquarie University starts finance Masters course'
- More about the story: 'Don’t Let the Costs Rise When Temperature Changes'