Health & Women Executives
From the Archive
News created: 04 Jan 2011
- When: Wednesday, 16 March, 2011 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Where: Sofitel Sydney Wentworth, 61-101 Phillip Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Why you should attend?
The benefits for you:
- Save your company vast sums of money while improving the mental health and general wellbeing of all employees by learning:
- How to assess your organisation's legal exposure to mental health risks
- What are the economic implications of poor workplace mental health
- How to comply with the ISO 31000 Risk Management Standard
- How to identify and manage health risks of executives
- How to improve your own workplace experience
- Who should attend:
- Company Directors
- Corporate Legal Representatives
- Executive Managers
- Executive PAs
- HR Managers
- OH&S Managers
- Team Leaders
- Line Managers
- Download the workshop brochure (PDF file)
As women progress to higher roles in business and management, cardiac and other health and wellness matters, once thought of as traditionally male issues, are now also emerging as risks for women executives. So with this in mind, welcome to the first 'The Body and Mind Corporate - A Workshop for Identifying and Managing Health Risks for Women Executives and Board Members'!
Drawing from a diverse range of experts in their fields, we will take you through current thinking in workplace legislation for executive health issues, show you the economic benefits and discuss health issues for the body, the mind and the whole. In hands on sessions, we will then challenge you to review what happens in your own workplace – and what can be done better! You will have access to economic, legal, medical, psychology, risk management and business experts all in one workshop.
Come and join us and find out if 'you are how you work'!
|Dr Annette Davison||What is Risk Management?|
|Dr John Cummins||Economic Implications of Workplace Health|
|Mr Graham Evans||Legal obligations of managing executive health|
|Dr John Cummins||Achieving Exceptional Health|
|Ms Nicola Gates||Hormones, health and happiness|
|Dr Carole Hungerford||Good health & the impacts of modern living|
|Ms Simone Martin||Exercises|