Business Insights & Analysis Associate
As Business Insights & Analysis Associate you will work together with the Customer Marketing & Insights team in an analytically focused role that will provide exposure to all areas of the fast moving GSK Consumer Healthcare business. Your contribution will be a key enabler of success for all departments from Sales, Customer Marketing, Consumer Marketing & Demand Planning allowing you to gain a strong appreciation of key business functions in a leading FMCG company.
Key responsibilities for the IBL Associate will include, but are not limited to:
- Management of tools used within GSK and our retail partners to track ongoing performance of category and GSK brands.
- Bring together information and data from multiple sources to create insights and solve complex business issues.
- Prepare weekly and monthly management reports that monitor sales growth, performance to budget, market share & trade spend.
- Consult with Business Managers to understand the key drivers of our retail partners and develop analysis and reporting tools that are aligned to these drivers.
The successful candidate will report to the Business Insights & Planning Manager and be mentored through the various projects they will be working on.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills Required:
The desired candidate will have:
- Successfully completed the first 2 years of a Business/ Economics/ Commerce/ Marketing degree. Subjects with analytical focus will be a big advantage.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills with a strong desire to further develop these skills.
Key competencies required for this role are:
- An eagerness to learn
- Teamwork and project management
- Analytical thinking and judgement / problem solving
- Self initiative & proactive nature
- Customer and Quality focus
- Building and maintaining relationships
Please apply online and search for IBL in Sydney. Application ends on 9th February.