Study in Beijing
Macquarie University Tsinghua Applied Finance Program: Study in Beijing 2011 Information Sessions
Experience makes the difference
- World’s largest Master of Applied Finance program
- Genuinely applied finance
- Taught by highly experienced practitioners
- Flexible & portable
Representatives from Tsinghua University and the Macquarie University Applied Finance Centre will speak about studying in Beijing in this world renowned Master of Applied Finance program.
Sydney session: 28 June 2011
- 12:30pm - Building E4B, Room 316, Macquarie University, North Ryde
- 5:30pm - AFC City Office, Level 3, 10 Spring Street, Sydney
Melbourne session: 29 June 2011
- 1:00pm - Cliftons, 440 Collins Street, Melbourne
- Telephone: (+61-2) 9850 6463
- $1000 Research Scholarships
The faculty of Business and Economics and Macquarie Sustainability are seeking 3rd year, masters or PhD students to develop case studies as part of a research project.
- Career Opportunities with KPMG China
KPMG China is continuing to invest heavily in recruitment with a strong commitment to China. For those planning a return to China or Hong Kong we are recruiting overseas graduates of all disciplines accross our core functions - Audit, Tax and Advisory.
- Interview Simulation for Success 2015
Practise your interview skills with some of the country's most desirable employers
- PwC Aspire to Lead-Women's Leadership Series
PwC is hosting a global webcast followed by an insightful panel discussion with some senior members of PwC across different lines of service.