Interview Simulation for Success 2015
Date: Thursday 8 October
Time: 1pm - 3pm
Presented by Department of Accounting and Corporate Governance, Chartered Accountants ANZ, Career and Employment Service
Practise your interview skills with some of the country's most desirable employers
- Speak with employers about important soft skills you will require for your future career
- Learn how to prepare for an interview
- Practise an interview scenario based on a real job advertisement
- Receive immediate feedback from employers
- Network with employers
This event is open for all accounting undergraduate students who are, at least, in their second year of enrolment. There are only limited spotsavailable for this event and a selection panel will evaluate all registrations. Successful students will be notified on the 28thof September.
Registration for the event is open until 20thof September 2015!
- $1000 Research Scholarships
The faculty of Business and Economics and Macquarie Sustainability are seeking 3rd year, masters or PhD students to develop case studies as part of a research project.
- Career Opportunities with KPMG China
KPMG China is continuing to invest heavily in recruitment with a strong commitment to China. For those planning a return to China or Hong Kong we are recruiting overseas graduates of all disciplines accross our core functions - Audit, Tax and Advisory.
- PwC Aspire to Lead-Women's Leadership Series
PwC is hosting a global webcast followed by an insightful panel discussion with some senior members of PwC across different lines of service.
- PwC Tax and Legal Info session
If you would like to learn more about career opportunities at PwC with a Law degree then please join us for an info session followed by networking over some drinks and canapes.