Postgraduate Information Night
Find out why studying a professionally accredited postgraduate business course is a smart career decision. Our info night will help you with:
- fast-tracking your career
- increasing your salary
- your particular situation and goals
Hear first-hand reports from our guest speakers and participate in our discussion panel to address any queries or questions you might have.
Why should you consider postgraduate studies with us?
Some of the benefits of choosing one of our postgraduate courses in Sydney include:
- Higher salaries. Earn more after completing a business / economics program with us.
- Pathway to PhD. Postgrad courses allow for inclusion of research units in your Masters degree to fast-track your path to a PhD undertaken within the Sydney campus.
- 85% employment rate. Increase your chance to secure employment.
Elliot Palmer, recent graduate from Macquarie University, has a large appreciation for the value of continued learning and education. He has a double degree in Business and Economics, and a Masters of Commerce (Marketing) finishing with a distinction average.
Joyce Teh is the Compliance, Control and Risk Lead for Pfizer Australia, a position she has held since Feb 2012. Prior to that, she spent nine years in the Finance Operations team where she was the Group Financial Controller. She holds a Bachelor of Business degree from UTS and is currently in her last semester of obtaining her Master of Corporate Governance from Macquarie Uni. She has a keen interest in fraud examination and forensic accounting.