Head of Department of Applied Finance & Actuarial Studies, and Director of the Macquarie Applied Finance Centre
Professor Jameson has extensive experience teaching within the Masters in Applied Finance program, in addition to over 30 years global experience in the finance industry.
- Advisory Council of the Centre for International Finance & Regulation
- Editorial Board of JASSA: The Finsia Journal of Applied Finance.
- Australian Head of Capital Markets
- Country Head for Japan
- Regional Head of Treasury & Capital Markets for Asia (based in Tokyo)
- Global Managing Director of Capital Markets (based in London) for a large UK banking and investment group.
- Director of the Sydney Futures Exchange (and Chairman of its New Products Committee)
- Director of and advisor to several private investment businesses
- Chairman of a technology company specialising in products and services for the wholesale asset management industry, operating in Sydney, Europe and the US.