Retirement Risks conference a success
The conference was a great success with attendees from a range of organisations coming together to discuss the important issues around retirement.
- Managing Investment and idiosyncratic longevity risks for retirees
- A comparison of annuities versus account-based pensions
- Navigating the retirement risk zone: a consumer perspective
- Using layers of income to meet the needs of retirees
- How portfolios evolve after retirement
Thank you to our speakers
- $1000 Research Scholarships
The faculty of Business and Economics and Macquarie Sustainability are seeking 3rd year, masters or PhD students to develop case studies as part of a research project.
- Career Opportunities with KPMG China
KPMG China is continuing to invest heavily in recruitment with a strong commitment to China. For those planning a return to China or Hong Kong we are recruiting overseas graduates of all disciplines accross our core functions - Audit, Tax and Advisory.
- Interview Simulation for Success 2015
Practise your interview skills with some of the country's most desirable employers
- PwC Aspire to Lead-Women's Leadership Series
PwC is hosting a global webcast followed by an insightful panel discussion with some senior members of PwC across different lines of service.