- Faculty Home
- Our courses
- Research Training Pathway
- PhD & Research Degrees
- Our Research
- Current Students
- MQC Transition
- News and events
- Business and Community
- Departments & Centres
- About Us
- Contact Us
You are here:
- Position: PhD Student - Department of Economics
- Load: PhD Student Full Time
- Principal supervisor: Professor Geoffrey Kingston
- Associate supervisor: Professor Lance Fisher
- Date of submission: 01/03/2013
- Thesis title: Essays on the public debt of Indonesia.
- Key Literature/theoretical perspective: Hamilton and Flavin (1986), Trehan and Walsh (1988, 1991), Hakkio and Rush (1991), Koop et al. (1996), Shin and Pesaran (1998).
- Keywords: Fiscal policy sustainability, Indonesia, intertemporal budget constraint, Granger causality, generalised impulse response.