- Title: Doctor
- Position: Adjunct Lecturer - Department of Marketing and Management
- Qualifications: PhD (Macquarie University), MBus (University of Queensland), MBA (University of Chile), BEng (University of Tarapaca, Chile)
- Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability
- Stakeholder theory, Stakeholder Salience
- Employee Voice, Empowerment
- Viveros, H. 2017. Unpacking stakeholder mechanisms to influence corporate social responsibility in the mining sector. Resources Policy, 51, 1-12.
- Viveros, H. 2016. Managerial perceptions of stakeholder salience in mining. The Extractive Industries and Society, 3(4), 987-996.
- Viveros, H. 2016. Examining stakeholder perceptions of mining impacts and corporate social responsibility. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management Journal, 23(1), 50-64.
- Boyages, J., Xu, Y., Kalfa, S., Koelmeyer, L., Parkinson, B., Mackie, H., Viveros, H., Gollan, P. and Taksa, L. 2016. The Financial Cost of Lymphedema Borne by Women with Breast Cancer. Psycho-Oncology (In Press).
- Boyages, J., Kalfa, S., Xu, C., Koelmeyer, L., Mackie, H., Viveros, H., Gollan, P. and Taksa, L. 2016. Worse and Worse Off: The Impact of Lymphedema on Work and Career after Breast Cancer. SpringerPlus, 5, 1-8.
- Viveros, H. and Benn, S. 2013. Who are the Salient Stakeholders? A Perspective from the Chilean Mining Industry. 27th Australia and New Zealand Academy of Management Conference, Hobart, Australia, 2013.
- Viveros, H. and Gollan, P. 2013. Impacts of Mining Industry in Chile: Perceptions of Managers and Multistakeholders. 27th British Academy of Management Conference, Liverpool, UK, 2013.
- Viveros, H. 2012. Stakeholder Perceptions on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in the Chilean mining industry. Higher Degree Research Expo 2012, Macquarie University. Awarded best presentation in session.
Hector has refereed for the following journals and conferences:
- Journal of Management & Organization
- Resources Policy
- The Extractive Industries and Society
- European Academy of Management (EURAM)
Affiliations / activities
- Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM)
- British Academy of Management (BAM)
Lecturing and Tutoring
- BUS850 Management of People at Work, Unit Convenor/Lecturer (Postgraduate)
- HRM317 Change Management and Sustainability, Unit Convenor/Lecturer
- WMGM102 Principles of Management, Unit Convenor/Lecturer
- BBA111 Organisational Behaviour
- BBA280 Business Models and Organisation Structure
- BUS305 Global Business, Society and Environment
- BUS201 Introduction to Global Business