Postgraduate Courses in Business and Economics
Choose a Postgraduate Degree That's Professionally AccreditedHow to apply
When you choose to study a postgraduate course that's professionally accredited, you're making a great career decision. Not just in terms of advancement and job satisfaction, but also in terms of salary. Macquarie University postgraduate courses in business and economics give you exactly that.
The Benefits of Postgrad Courses
Here are just some of the benefits of choosing one of our postgraduate courses in Sydney:
Postgraduate Career Options
Here's just a snapshot of some of the career options you can pursue on graduation with our postgrad courses:
- Accountant with one of the 'Big 4' accounting firms both in Sydney and nationally
- Economist with the World Bank (Master of Economics)
- Actuary working with Top100 corporations (Master of Actuarial Practice)
- Marketing manager of a leading brand (Master of Commerce)
- Human Resources professional leading a major restructure (Master of Commerce)
- Banker with an Australian or offshore investment bank (Master of Applied Finance)
See a full list of our areas of postgraduate study.
Feedback from our graduates
Master of Actuarial Practice
"The master's program at Macquarie University was the best choice for me. Macquarie is globally recognised with the prestige in its outstanding actuarial studies education." Eva Ma
Hear from more of our graduates:
The Macquarie Experience
- Macquarie University has its very own train station. So no matter where you are in the greater Sydney area, it's only a short train ride away to undertake postgrad courses at Macquarie.
- Modern, leafy Sydney campus - Relax and enjoy your surroundings as you study one of our postgraduate courses in Sydney. You'll have access to a range of new facilities, including the new state-of-the-art Library and a brand-new Sport and Aquatic Centre.
- Sydney courses, Global focus - If you're planning to work in a multinational environment, the Master of International Business course provides the opportunity to acquire contemporary knowledge and skills in core international business disciplines.
Work Experience / Internships
- Business internships - Gain valuable on-the-job experience with business internships that count towards your degree. Complete the Business Internships unit as part of your Master of Commerce or Master of International Business course. Read more about the Business Internships unitů
- Short term exchange programs - With over 200 partner universities in more than 50 countries, there are plenty of choices for short term or full-semester study exchange. Read more about our exchange programs...