Master of Commerce
You'd be surprised where a Master of Commerce from Macquarie University can take you. It's definitely not just for business professionals looking to update their skill-set.
Fast-track your career with a Master of Commerce
Employers in a wide range of industries — from human resources to marketing — view Master of Commerce graduates as outstanding potential employees.
Join us at our Postgraduate Information Night
Talk one-on-one with our experts and discover how you can further your career!Date: Thursday 22 January 2015
Location: Level 3, Campus Hub, North Ryde Campus, Macquarie University
The Benefits of our Master of Commerce
Tailor your study — Unlike Australia's more conservative 'sandstone' universities, Macquarie lets you tailor your study to your strengths and career goals. In the Master of Commerce, you can specialise in 1 or even 2 of the following areas:
- Actuarial Studies
- Business Management and Organisations
- Corporate Governance
- Financial Crime and Governance
- Human Resource Management
- Practical & accredited — All Master of Commerce programs boast strong practical components, which are reinforced by the industry experience of our staff. What's more, with the input of our Industry Advisory Board, we're able to ensure our degree meets business needs. In fact several of the degree's specialisations are accredited by professional bodies.
- New ideas — Our academics combine rare industry experience with cutting-edge research, so you'll be exposed to new ideas well before they're published.
- Competitive costs — Whether you're paying your own way or your employer is sponsoring you, we can help you reduce costs, without compromising on educational quality.
Macquarie University is renowned for the flexibility of its degrees and the Master of Commerce program is no exception. You'll graduate with real-world job skills, enabling you to work in variety of roles, including:
- Financial management
- Market analysis
- Management and consulting
- Product management
Feedback from a graduate
Hear from more of our graduates:
The Macquarie Experience
- Macquarie University has its very own train station. So no matter where you are in the greater Sydney area, Macquarie is only a short train ride away to undertake postgrad courses at Macquarie.
- Modern campus - You'll have access to a range of new facilities, including the new state-of-the-art Library and a brand-new Sport and Aquatic Centre.
- Business internships - Gain valuable on-the-job experience with business internships that can count towards your degree.
Our Master of Business courses Where can a Master of Business take you?