Master of International Business
Modern business is truly global. To keep up, and to excel in your business or economics role, you need a business degree with a genuine global outlook. Certainly employers expect it. And the range of career opportunities available to Master of International Business graduates reflects that expectation.
Take your career global with a Master of International BusinessHow to apply
Management or consulting, finance or marketing, if you want to fast-track your career, Macquarie’s Master of International Business is just the ticket.
Join us at our Postgraduate Information Evening
Talk one-on-one with our experts and discover how you can further your career!Date: Tuesday the 9th July 2013
Location: CampusHub building C10A, Macquarie University
The Benefits of our Master of International Business
- Tailor your study — Because Macquarie isn’t one of those conservative ‘sandstone’ universities, you can tailor your study to your individual strengths and career aspirations. As part of your Master of International Business degree, you can specialise in a wide variety of disciplines
- Practical & accredited — The Master of International Business is a degree with a strong practical component, and our teaching staff have proven industry experience. Plus, we maintain an Industry Advisory Board and several of the degree’s specialisations are accredited by professional bodies. So you can be sure your degree meets the business needs of the real world.
- New ideas — In addition to having strong industry experience, our academics lead the way in research, which means you’ll often be exposed to new ideas well before they’re published.
- Low cost — Whether you’re paying your own way, or your employer is sponsoring you, you want to keep costs down, without compromising on educational quality.
Our degrees are renowned for their flexibility. As a graduate, your career options include roles in:
- General management
- Export and import management
- Management consulting
- International licensing
- Business policy consulting
- Joint venture management
- Foreign exchange trading
- International marketing
Feedback from a student
"The international environment that I encountered is perfect for establishing an international network that will be of great value for my future career."
Feedback from our graduates:
The Macquarie Experience
- Macquarie University has its very own train station. So no matter where you are in the greater Sydney area, it's only a short train ride away to undertake postgrad courses at Macquarie.
- Modern campus - You'll have access to a range of new facilities, including the new state-of-the-art Library and a brand-new Sport and Aquatic Centre.
- Business internships - Gain valuable on-the-job experience with business internships that can count towards your degree.