Director of Policy, Australian Industry Group
The role of Director – Public Policy involves the development and dissemination of policy advice on a wide range of issues relevant to Ai Group’s members. This embraces economic, industrial, regulatory, social and environmental policy areas as they affect business.
Prior to joining Ai Group in 2002, I was Director – Policy at the Business Council of Australia and previously held academic positions in Economics Departments at the University of Queensland and the University of Newcastle. I began my professional career at the Commonwealth Treasury.
Other current positions:
- Director: Standards Australia
- Director: Industry Super Network
- Alternate Director: AustralianSuper
- Chair: Standards Australia’s Strategy Committee
- Member: AustralianSuper’s Investment Committee
- Member: Industry Funds Management Advisory Board
- Member: Australian Technology Network’s Research Impact Advisory Board