Executive Director, Climate Works
Anna joined Climate Works in September 2009 as its first full-time staff member.
Anna’s previous roles have included:
- Vice President, Climate Change Capital – a specialist investment manager and advisor dedicated to raising and deploying capital for low carbon activities.
- Senior policy adviser, Victorian Deputy Premier
- Investment banker, Macquarie Bank - energy and utilities team
- Solicitor, Mallesons Stephen Jaques (national corporate law firm)
- Amnesty International Australia (2000-2006) - roles include National Treasurer & Victorian President
- Director of The Big Issue Australia
- Founding committee member 0f Homeless Soccer World Cup, Melbourne
- Member of Clean Energy Finance Corporation
- Member of the Land Sector Carbon & Biodiversity Board
- Member of Sustainable Melbourne Fund
- Member of Thermometer Foundation for Social Research on Climate Change
- Previously the Director of the Carbon Market Institute
- Previously the Director of the Linking Melbourne Authority