Catherine Bremner is Global Head of Environmental Sustainability at ANZ.
Her work involves:
- leading the environmental sustainability team, and
- ensuring that ANZ continues to deliver on its environmental sustainability commitments globally, including compliance obligations and environmental reduction targets.
- Chief Operating Officer, Low Carbon Australia (until September 2012),
- invested $100m fund for energy efficiency and clean energy projects.
- Head of International Development, the Carbon Trust in the UK -
- 7 years advising large companies on cost-effective energy efficiency and renewable energy investment opportunities across UK, China and the US.
- Member of CSIRO's Energy and Oceans Strategy Advisory Committee
- Member of the expert advisory panel for Climate Works Australia,
- Member of the Energy Efficiency Council
- Sits on the energy efficiency advisory committee for Climate Bonds and UNEP Finance Initiative internationally
Catherine graduated from Oxford University in 2001 with a Masters in Environmental Management and her undergraduate degree was in Chemical Engineering from the University of Queensland.