Emeritus Professor Frank Stilwell
Emeritus Professor, University of Sydney
Frank Stilwell is a well known critic of conventional economics and an advocate of alternative economic strategies which prioritise social justice and economic sustainability.
He has taught for over 40 years at the University of Sydney, and twice been awarded the University's Award for Excellence in Teaching.
- Australian economic policies,
- urban and regional development, and
- economic inequality.
- Economic Inequality,
- Understanding Cities and Regions,
- Reshaping Australia,
- Changing Track: a new political economic direction for Australia,
- Political Economy: the Contest of Economic Ideas, and Who Gets What? Analysing Economic Inequality in Australia (with Kirrily Jordan).