Head of Economics, Policy and Sustainability, AGL Energy
Tim is the Head of Economics, Policy and Sustainability at AGL Energy. In this role, Tim is responsible for:
- AGL’s sustainability strategy;
- greenhouse accounting and reporting;
- AGL’s energy and greenhouse research;
- AGL’s corporate citizenship program, Energy for Life; and
- formulating energy policy and regulation.
Prior to working with AGL, Tim was employed as a Principal Policy Officer at the NSW Cabinet Office. In this role, Tim coordinated the development of the NSW Energy Directions Green Paper and was a key member of the team which designed and implemented the NSW Greenhouse Gas Abatement Scheme.
Tim commenced his career as a cadet/graduate with the Reserve Bank of Australia and holds an honours degree in economics.