Get the industry research data you need from a university you can trust
To make sound business decisions and to confidently set policy direction, you need quality industry research. But that means more than just data availability. In today's information-rich world, the data may very well be out there already. That's actually part of the problem: There's too much data available. Finding it all and then analysing it is time-consuming and requires specialist research expertise.
That's where the Faculty of Business and Economics can help. We are a specialist faculty with an international intake and a diverse cohort. We can provide you with unbiased industry research data, analysis and interpretation, across a range of domains, from financial risk, ethics and governance to applied finance and health economics.
Our major university research areas
The Faculty of Business and Economics is recognised as a leading industry researcher, with highly respected programs dedicated to:
- Financial Risk
- International Governance and Performance
- Ethics, Governance and Public Practice
- Accounting and Applied Finance (we are accredited with APRA and our Masters of Applied Finance is considered a world-leader in the financial services industry)
- Actuarial Science (we have the longest running Actuarial Studies program in Australia; the CEO of the Institute of Actuaries in Australia is an Alumnus, and many senior executives and directors of major financial corporations are past graduates)
- Human Resources Management
- Employment Relations and Workplace Futures
Professor Lucy Taksa, Associate Dean - Research
Professor Philomena Leung, Associate Dean - International and Corporate Governance