Why engage with us
The Faculty of Business and Economics actively partners with industry and government to help keep our research and curriculum relevant and in tune with modern needs whilst offering optimal value to our partners in terms of thought leadership and visionary analysis. It is important for us to adapt to changed market circumstances and to provide easy pathways for external partners to engage with us.
To that end, we have focused our activities into four discipline areas:
- Accounting and Corporate Governance,
- Applied Finance and Actuarial Studies,
- Marketing and Management, and
The benefits you'll experience when partnering with us:
- Collaboration with leading Australian business academics
Augmenting your strategies and operations with technical expertise to provide innovative solutions and unbiased analysis
- Access to talented students and tomorrow's leaders
Providing high quality talent for the next generation of your organisation
- Improve your international perspective
Extensive international research experience and global industry and academic links provide your organisation with proven international value.
- Develop links with the world
Our academics and students are from throughout the world, giving you insight into international cultural and strategic opportunities.
- Recognition for involvement in education
Your organisation is contributing to the development of knowledge and expertise for the benefit of Australia
As one of Australia's leading research institutions, the Faculty of Business and Economics provides research and analysis services to numerous corporations and government bodies.
Research engagements are a key priority for us. As such, we ensure our researchers are well funded and supported, and that they have the flexibility to be truly innovative in their approach.
University research with the Faculty of Business and Economics means:
- Partnering with subject matter specialists - Our researchers are senior academics, recognised as specialists in their respective fields. They possess in-depth industry knowledge and can deliver unbiased and qualitative insights.
- Access to real world analysis & forecasts - Our university research reports are not just comprehensive, they're usable in the real world. They go beyond mere statistics to include expert analysis and reliable forecasts.
- Receiving ongoing advice - Have our business and economics researchers support you with ongoing research, analysis and advice. Track industry developments, study trends and quantify insights.
- Customised university research - Research and analysis are designed specifically around your organisation's individual industry challenges and time scale. Practical outcomes for small and large scale projects alike.
- Independent results people respect - People are becoming more and more wary of so-called 'research' performed by commercial organisations. We can provide industry research that is not only unbiased, but also backed by the reputation of a major university.
- Cost effective expertise - With our wealth of knowledge and industry expertise our services are akin to having a dedicated but cost-effective consulting company at your disposal.
- Great connections - Our university research areas are continually evolving, and we form alliances with multinational companies, dynamic Australian business entities and Government bodies.
If you are an organisation looking for expertise in specific research areas within business and economics, please contact us here.