The HDR EXPO provided an opportunity for PhD candidates to showcase their current research projects. The EXPO concluded with an awards ceremony recognising the best presentations in each of the 9 tracks. Presentations covered a diverse range of topics including:
- financial risk
- economic development
- corporate governance
- international financial reporting standards
- relationship marketing
- and human resource management.
- Philip Heinz (Accounting and Corporate Governance)
- Stephen Haswell (Accounting and Corporate Governance)
- Angela Hecimovic (Accounting and Corporate Governance)
- Katja Ignatieva (Applied Finance and Actuarial Studies)
- Jared Bissinger (Economics)
- Murray Taylor (Marketing and Management)
- Jennifer Ruskin (Marketing and Management)
- Marjorie O’Neil (Marketing and Management)
See profiles and read abstracts of each person presenting.