Day 1 - Master Classes
The topics of the 2012 Master Classes are selected by our PhD student representatives and by the Faculty HDR Committee. The topics are inspired by the Faculty mission statement: Continually improving our reputation, relevance and resilience in a changing world.
Master Class workshops
- Networking for academics and researchers. Presented by Professor Nonna Martinov-Bennie
- Applying for a fellowship and academic career development. Presented by Dr Malcolm Choat
- Grants and funding opportunities- why you should apply. Presented by Professor Jason Twamley
The sessions encourage PhD candidates to integrate their academic studies with soft skills which will enhance their future pathways into the workforce.
Day 2 - Presentations
The HDR EXPO provides an opportunity for PhD candidates to showcase their current research projects. Presentations cover a diverse range of topics including:
- financial risk
- economic development
- corporate governance
- international financial reporting standards
- relationship marketing
- and human resource management.
See profiles and read abstracts of each person presenting.